The rich red colour and spice combinations make this an ideal companion to Italian or Spanish-style pasta dishes, soups, stews and casseroles, vegetables – especially good with dark and white meat dishes, including seafood and shellfish
- Made using the best quality ingredients
- Gluten free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Used by chefs and restaurants across the UK
- 100g Resealable Bag – H : 205mm x W130mm
- 20g Sample – H : 80mm x Dia : 42mm
Ingredients (in order of percentage)
Paprika, Fennel, Oregano, Rosemary, Garlic, Bay, Cayenne Pepper.
Produced in a facility that uses Cereals, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk (including lactose), Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame, Lupin and Molluscs.
Reseal and store in a dry place.
Instructions & Recipes
- Pour ½ a cup of olive oil and 2 heaped teaspoons of spice (add more if preferred) into a small bowl and lightly whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the mix in to a large polythene bag or food grade plastic container. Put chicken (breasts, legs, wings) into the container or bag and thoroughly coat the chicken using the mixture.
- Cover container or seal bag and place in a fridge for up to 2 hours before cooking.
Wolfie tip : Score meat joint with a sharp knife, helps marinade to penetrate the outer skin and allows flavour to soak further into the meat.
- Add juice from 4 lemons, 50ml of balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp of Mr wolf Spice, and pinch of salt to a bowl and whisk. Put marinade to one side.
- Peel vegetables then slice in pieces no bigger than 5mm thick.
- Dice the remaining vegetables to the same size.
- Submerge all the vegetables in the marinade for 2 hours.
- Take vegetables out of the marinade and remove any excess marinade.
- Place the frying pan on the hob and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil, make sure the pan is hot.
- Put vegetables in the pan and grill for 2-3 minutes
See All Recipes Here
Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure you will be happy with your purchase that we offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all our Cooking Spices.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our cooking spices, we will promptly issue you a refund in 3 working days.
Any returned items must be returned/sent by customer with seal and packaging still intact within a 14 day period which starts 14 days after the date the package was sent from the seller. Once spice bag/bags have been sent to the address stated below and received successfully and checked over, the amount paid for the returned items will be refunded into the customers bank account within 3 working days.
Please send all items that are to be returned to the following address:
- Mr Wolf Urban Spices Ltd
- 5 North Street
- Saville Chambers
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- NE1 8DF