A punchy blend with a note of sweetness that can be used instead of black pepper and/or chilli when seasoning dishes – add a pinch to soups, stews and slow cooked dishes to add a bit of zing.
- Made using the best quality ingredients
- Gluten free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Used by chefs and restaurants across the UK
- 100g Resealable Bag – H : 205mm x W130mm
- 20g Sample – H : 80mm x Dia : 42mm
Ingredients (in order of percentage)
Pink Peppercorn, Green Peppercorn, Black Peppercorn, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Pequin Chilli, Allspice, Clove.
Produced in a facility that uses Cereals, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk (including lactose), Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame, Lupin and Molluscs.
Reseal and store in a dry place.
Instructions & Recipes
Dry Rub (ideal for thick steaks)
- Rub directly into each side of dark meats or vegetables by hand before cooking (2 teaspoons of rub for each steak).
- Leave to stand for approximately an hour before cooking.
Wolfie Tip: For best results leave in fridge overnight or for at least a few hours. Then let meat come to room temperature before grilling.
- Add juice from 4 lemons, 50ml of balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp of Mr wolf Spice, and pinch of salt to a bowl and whisk. Put marinade to one side.
- Peel vegetables then slice in pieces no bigger than 5mm thick.
- Dice the remaining vegetables to the same size.
- Submerge all the vegetables in the marinade for 2 hours.
- Take vegetables out of the marinade and remove any excess marinade.
- Place the frying pan on the hob and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil, make sure the pan is hot.
- Put vegetables in the pan and grill for 2-3 minutes.
See All Recipes Here
Any returned items must be returned/sent by customer with seal and packaging still intact within a 14 day period which starts from the date the package was sent from the seller. Once spice bag/bags have been sent to the address stated below and received successfully and checked over, the amount paid for the returned items will be refunded into the customers bank account within 3 working days.
Please send all items that are to be returned to the following address:
- Mr Wolf Urban Spices Ltd
- 5 North Street
- Saville Chambers
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- NE1 8DF