- Warm the oil over a medium heat in a sauté pan.
- Gently sweat the shallot in the rapeseed oil for 5 minutes.
- Add Mr Wolfs Imperial Spice and cook for another 2 minutes. Throw in the tomatoes, sugar and orange juice.
- Cover with the lid and simmer gently for 30 minutes, adding stock/water as necessary. You want to end up with a thick, rich sauce, so add the extra liquid judiciously.
- Taste the sauce and add salt, sugar or a touch more spice to suit your own palate.
- Lay the fish on top of the sauce, replace the lid and cook for 10 – 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish.