Mr Wolf’s Hot Pastrami Style Chicken
Mr Wolf’s Pink Pecker Spice
A punchy blend with a note of sweetness that can be used instead of black pepper and/or chilli when seasoning dishes.
Mr Wolf’s La Rossa Spice
The rich red colour and spice combinations make this an ideal companion to Italian or Spanish-style pasta dishes, soups, stews and casseroles, vegetables.
- First mix the Garlic & Vegetable Oil in a container or dish and leave to infuse for an hour.
- Combine the Mr Wolf’s Spices ( 2 Teaspoons of Mr Wolf’s La Rossa & 1 Teaspoon of Mr Wolf’s Pink pecker ),Mustard and Coriander in the same bowl then place the two chicken supreme’s into the mixture and leave for a hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 190c and taking a saute or frying pan able into a oven, place on hob/induction hob at a medium heat leaving for 3 mins to get hot.
- Then place your supreme’s skin side down, cooking for around 5 mins till golden and crisp .Turn over add chopped bacon or Panchetta and repeat on other side, then transfer to oven and cook for 15 more mins until cooked throughout.
- Place on serving plate with juices from pan and Smoked bacon/Panchetta and Garnish with the shredded Gherkin. Serve with choice of side dish or fresh salad.
Learn more about the secret ingredient,