- Score the tops of both chicken breasts with a sharp knife.
- Place chicken breast (s) in to freezer/sandwich bag. Pour 2 tsp of olive Oil over breast. Pour 2 tsp of La Rossa Spice over breast.
- Seal freezer/sandwich bag and rub olive oil and spice into chicken breast(s) until well covered.
- Place into fridge and let marinate for minimum 2 hours.
- Once marinated remove breasts from freezer/sandwich bag and place onto foil, on baking tray. Cover Chicken Breasts loosely with foil and place tray into 200 degree preheated oven.
- Let breasts cook for 30-35 mins keeping breasts covered with foil.
La Rossa Dressing
- Squeeze mayo into small bowl (depending on how much dressing you require)
- Pour 2-3 tsp of La Rossa Spice into mayo (depending on how much dressing you require)
- Whisk mayo with folk until spice and mayo are mixed well.
- Place mixed salad leaves onto plate followed by cooked chicken breasts on top, followed by dashes of La Rossa dressing.