- Rub the necks with Peaceful Turk spice mix. Vac pack and place in Sousvide bag. Cook in water bath 6-8 hrs.
- Rub in pepper, onion and courgette oil and pop in preheated 170c oven and roast till they soften.
- Remove skin from pepper. Reserve any juice (use in couscous). Dice all veg.
- In a large bowl add couscous, lemon zest and veg stock season. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Finely chop mint and juice the lemon.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork. Add in diced veg, mint and lemon juice. Mix well. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. Set aside until needed.
- Remove Necks from Sousvide bag. When you open bag pour the juices into the couscous.
- Heat pan with butter. Sear necks on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
That is it.. couscous in a bowl, mutton on top. Little drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of fresh mint. All the family will love this Super tender, fabulous flavour and very healthy.