Mr Wolf’s Pierre’s Erld Smokey Chicken Breast
Chicken Marinated with Mr Wolf’s Pierre’s Erld Smokey Spice
Mr Wolf’s Pierre’s Erld Smokey Spice
The Smokey Rustic One
A subtly smoky blend with a gentle heat and aromatic notes.
- Score the tops of both chicken breasts with a sharp knife.
- Place chicken breast (s) in to freezer/sandwich bag. Pour 1 tblsp of olive Oil over breast. Pour 2 tsp of Pierre’s Erld Smokey Spice over breasts.
- Seal freezer/sandwich bag and rub olive oil and spice into chicken breast(s) until well covered.
- Place into fridge and let marinate for minimum 2 hours.
- Once marinated remove breasts from freezer/sandwich bag and place onto foil, on baking tray. Cover Chicken Breasts loosely with foil and place tray into 180 degree preheated oven.
- Let breasts cook for 30-35 mins keeping breasts covered with foil.
Learn more about the secret ingredient, Mr Wolf’s Pierre’s Erld Smokey Spice.