Salt Baked Sand Carrot with Tunworth and Mr wolf’s Peaceful Turk Spice
Salt Baked Sand Carrot and Tunworth, sprinkled with Mr Wolfs Peaceful Turk Spice
Mr Wolf’s Peaceful Turk Spice
A mix of spice and herb that has a softness and delicacy with background warmth, with fragrant and earthy notes to it.
- Wash and scrub the carrots but do not peel, dry and rub with rapeseed oil and season with salt.
- Bake uncovered in oven at 85c for around 3 hours until tender but still with a little bite.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Blend the Tunworth, cheese and salt well, cook in a Bain Marie at 72c for 60 minutes then leave to cool.
- Blend in a processor with the cream briefly until the mix is smooth.
- Place in the fridge to keep cool.
- Reduce the carrot juice down to 100ml
- Heat the butter until brown and nutty, when cool add to the juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together and bake at 160 until crispy.
- Blend the dill and oil together for around 5 minutes until the puree has gone dark bright green then pass through coffee filter paper.
- Split the carrots in half and warm through over a charcoal grill.
- Put small neat piles of the Tunworth mix onto the carrots
- Cover with the granola
- Warm the carrot sauce up and dress the plate, split with the dill oil.