Shoulder of Lamb with Mr Wolf’s Sweet Raby James Spice
Sholder of Lamb with Mr Wolf’s Sweet Raby James
Mr Wolfs Sweet Raby James
A sweet aromatic and slightly fruity blend, which adds richness to Meat and Vegetable Dishes
- Mix oil and Sweet Raby James Spice to a paste (spice mix).
- Slash the lamb and make some inserts stud with the garlic.
- Rub spice mix in and leave overnight or at least 4 hrs in fridge.
- Roast for 30 mins on high 220 degrees.
- Pour in some stock, cover and lower oven to 150 degrees. Cook for 4-5 hrs.
- Take out and rest for 30 mins, lamb should fall off the bone